Monday, October 01, 2012

we came and we conquered

 No matter how plant she can be, we've grown to be even closer than before.
someone who would cry with me through the night (literally).
hahaha, and then we would question ourselves, why? love you!

 and then there were three.
my favourite remaining batch girls. will definitely miss Mich and YJ.
will miss YJ so much :(

 and the reason why I smile and look forward coming to work everyday. them. needless to say.

 gaaaah.... I'll miss YJ :(


To the one who always pampers me at work, who wipe away my tears, who gives me forehead kisses when i cried...
and no matter how hard things have been for you on your side, always remember you have us. you've given us so much more than we could return you. stay strong and always know we've got your back. You know we love you! *huggs & kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment