Thursday, September 20, 2012

Time

I think, in the end, you love the people who bother to spend time with you. Whether it's due to pure desperation from one party or both, or just simple companionship. Im so thankful that I am still able to relieve the old times. thankful that some things havent change much since graduation.

Positively addicted to X-factor. Some are just ridiculously funny. it's tickling my thoughts now. Some made me cry. like a baby. Nana, have yet to sent me the other links! and oh yesss.. Glee season 4 is back! I've watched the first episode twice, and twice I cried! see what I mean? hehe...

Sleep now?

I’m being asphyxiated by your fabrication and umpteen little white lies. It’s time for a gulp of air &  kick myself to surface. That’s the only way to save myself.

No one has the right to judge us because no one really knows what we have been through. They may have heard about our stories, but they never did once felt what we felt in our hearts.

In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with.

For now, we may be the brightest of shooting stars. But we might be blinded to any other light that might shine brighter, there might be more fishes in the sea, there might be more stars in the sky. Or we might just burned out.

It’s just a matter of time.

Sometimes someone comes into your life that changes everything. Raises the standards, makes you laugh, and makes you feel like you. There is something about him that you cant put into words and even though you're not with him, you dont want to let him go.

No comments:

Post a Comment