Friday, July 06, 2012

Alhamdulillah. It was a good start to the month of July. I had post night off and the souljaboy took me out for dinner, well...lets not say according to plan... but i still had a lovely evening. After he made me wait for hours, he wont let me pay a cent thorugh the evening :) I had fun visiting random places giving out NDP preview tix -.- sounds retarded, but fun. like a cheap thrill. like a cheap thrill.

Bumped into Han and Liza on the train, then a few of his random friends, (although nothing official) getting introduced sent butterflies down my stomach, i have no idea why. Bumped into Haiqal and Abang Is too. Abang Is well wishes gave me some sense of comfort.

After a hearty-over-loaded meal, walked around and he got himself a pair slippers and i finally got my crocs. MY crocs but HIS choice.

In summary, that evening made up for the shitty night i had hours before.

So much love;
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment