Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sweet perfection!

Okay. Here's my attempt to start blogging. errrrm...constantly that is. Hah.


So last Monday, (after my post night sleeping day off), the big boss arranged for some high end makan session over at Antoinette. Went to browse through the web and the macaroons seem like a to-die-for. So, there we are on a sugar rush mission!



While waiting for Nana, Shirhan, Rose and JL, we ordered some pastries. The almond pastry is awesome! and of course I decided to settle for its Royale Hot Chocolate. The bitterness of the chocolate stayed at the tip of my tongue even when it has gone down the throat. TOTALLY LOVE IT.

Antoinette Royale Hot Chocolate: $6.90

That's me and YJ (who ust got back from Japan the day before) while waiting for the rest!
Happy us with the Almond awesomeness!

Yup. That's my take on the French Toast menu. 

French toast with caramelized banana; $11.90
All toast are served with creme Chantilly.

Tasty sweet caramel sauce is definitely positive because the sauce was so good and I couldn't stop eating it :/ If you try their maple syrup and love it, you would also love this! Or if you want a crazy epic meal, you could order both the maple syrup and this! I'm sure you and your dining partner-in-crime will not regret this choice! It's so good you'll probably be debating as to which choice toast is better (:

They finally arrived and ordered. (I'm not going detail there cause it'll be too long)
We settle for desserts soon after!

Chocolicieux; $7.90
Warm chocolate sauce, dark chocolate 66% ice cream, chocoalte pieces and vanilla creme Chantilly.
This is definitely Choco MADNESS! double thumbs up baby!



You name it. We got it! hehee. Anyway, we were there for this/ Tried each and every of A's macaroon!
It was pure orgasm! Perfection to sweetness and definitely love at first bite!
I would definitely head back and have a dozen to go the next time round Im in town!

Assorted Macaroon: $2.00 each

Sugar rush mission accomplished.

Overall, I would say, it's really a good high class place to chill. with Paris-eeesh feeling like ambience. European, Western, French cuisine. High end dining when you got the moneh to splurge. The misc photos are over at my FB. If it doesnt satisfy or convince you enough, do drop by at Antoinette and try it yourself (; I beleive there's a few Antoinette's in Singapore. Remember, the Macroons are to die for!

Antoinette is located at

  333A Orchard Road, #02-33/34
Mandarin Gallery, Singapore 
Tel: +65 6836 9527
 Opening Hours 
Daily: 11am – 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment