Wednesday, September 19, 2012

that tinge of despair

A drop of milk in a bowl of blood.

That moment when you’re so sad, and you just want someone to comfort you but then you end up crying alone in your room. That moment when you feel so exasperated beyond endurance and you don’t know how to compose yourself. That moment when you just can’t get the heavy load off your chest, despite million of attempts.

I stared at blank spaces, oblivious to the sorrounding, with my mind doing the thing it is best at whenever I’m in a somber mood. Crafting pictures of events, faces of people - unifying all the bits and pieces with the force of my memory. Everything had the texture of a dream; some parts seemed obscure, while others, still vivid in my mind.

Okay okay tak boleh frown, nanti ade wrinkles.
Tarik nafas, exhale, calm down, senyums. :)

I need to talk to Syahir and whine. and everything's gonna be alright.
He's been sucha dear recently (;

N.

No comments:

Post a Comment