Monday, February 06, 2012

the latter

hey its me again. been tight for the past weeks almost drove me insane. ended off with night shifts which caused me and drove me to beyond exhaustion. took more than 24 hours to replenish. having my long long offs now till thurs.

had lunch over at swensens this afternoon with the girls. received a text just when we settled our orders. remember X? yup. it was him after so long. at some point of time i really wanted to cry over my scrumtious meal. but I thank god the girls were there just talking and talking non stop bout some other things that kinda stopped the tears from flowing. well, prior to matter at hand. im not too sure if this was suppose to be a closure. but truthfully im relieved. thanks for being a gentleman. and  really appreciate that we talked about it. it made my heart sank. and i dont know why i felt the sudden pain too. i really do. ive seen the past. now it's like a repetition. i dont even know if i should feel sorry for myself. i guess i still like you alot.

it will take me sometime to digest this whole situation. but like what i told him, im here if he needs me.

really breaks my heart.

i wish i could do something. i wanna be in your arms again :(

No comments:

Post a Comment