Friday, February 24, 2012

Life blows

It was hard. I suffered silently. Apart from my other relatives, I know I didnt really tell anyone that both mummy and daddy got admitted since the week began. well except for Hamsin who had the instincts that i wasnt okay and accompanied me through the night at A&E and hear me cry my hearts out that night. Nana and YJ knew cause I cant possibly run away from them at work, and of course we've been seeing each other often for them to pick up i wasnt okay. and lastly, Khai, who knew and asked. I didnt want anyone to feel pity for me and my siblings in anyway. I believe I could handle it. Alhamdulillah I did it. As strong as i appeared to be, there was still a breaking point.

Mummy and Daddy both got discharged yesterday already. Alhamdulillah. Thank you all for the well wishes and prayers.

Im also thankful that part of the KBBG were there through some of my hard nights although they didnt have any clue. and of course i had something else to distract me from all those shitty thoughts. I'm glad i was there for someone who needed me to be there. you know who you are and if you're reading this, please dont feel bad. Lets shine alright.

Im so much better now but there's still one major outstanding issue to worry about.

Time's like a ticking bomb. :/

My laptop's batt is dying. Im off to work now. Take care lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment